Thermapen® Classic Thermometer
Light weight, handheld, digital kitchen thermometer
- Superfast, 3 second temperature readings
- 2-year guarantee and FREE traceable calibration certificate
- Water resistant for easy cleaning
- 1,500-hour battery life
- Handmade in the UK with a guaranteed accuracy to ±0.4 ºC
- Auto power-off mode
The essential kitchen thermometer for the cook who knows, the Thermapen Classic is the quick and easy way to achieve great tasting food.
- Instant temperature for perfectly cooked food.
- Designed for easy use and simple cleaning.
- The only kitchen thermometer you’ll ever need.
Key Features of The Thermapen Classic
Tap the dots to see!
visit our range of Thermapen Classic accessories
browse our range of Thermapen thermometers
|Range:||-49.9 to 299.9°C (-58.0 to 572.0°F)|
|Resolution:||0.1 °C/F or 1°C/F - user configurable|
|Accuracy:||±0.4°C (-49.9 to 199.9 °C) otherwise ±1 °C|
|Battery:||2 x 3 volt CR2032 lithium coin cell|
|Battery life:||1500 hours|
|Sensor type:||K thermocouple|
|Dimensions:||19 x 47 x 153mm|
|Case material:||ABS plastic with Biomaster anti-bacterial additive|
|Country of manufacture:||United Kingdom|
|Water / dust resistance:||water resistant - IP65 with the cover|
|Measurement scale:||Celsius / Fahrenheit|
|Certification:||Free traceable calibration certificate|