Rest assured, after you’ve placed your order, we will ensure your products aredelivered as quickly as possible.
How does it work?
Shipping & Delivery FAQ's
• Standard UK mainland via Royal Mail (arrives within seven working days).
• UK mainland two-day standard via courier (arrives within two working days when items are purchased before 1pm).
• UK mainland next working day delivery, via courier (next working day for items purchased before 1pm).
• Standard UK mainland via Royal Mail costs £5 for all orders under £25.00.
• FREE DELIVERY for all items over £25.00.
• UK mainland two-day standard via courier costs £9.
• UK mainland next day delivery costs £24.00.
You can see the status of your order in your Thermapen account prior to despatch; however, we will send you an email once your items have been despatched.
If delivered via Royal Mail (standard delivery option) your parcel will be securely held at your local post office. A note of where your parcel is being held along with details of where to collect it will be left.
If delivered via UPS courier (two day or next day delivery), UPS will reattempt delivery up to 3 times before returning your item or sending it a UPS access point.
Firstly, we are really sorry that this has happened. We endeavour to meet the estimated delivery times but sometimes, unfortunately this is out of our hands. But please do not worry, if your item has not arrived after 10 working days of purchase, please contact us via the contact form below and a member of our team will look into this for you.
• ETI will use its best endeavours to meet the estimated delivery times but cannot accept any liability whatsoever for failure to do so.
• Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
• Your package will be despatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
• The company reserves the right to charge extra delivery charges for any abnormal packages and for all offshore addresses i.e. N. Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and the Isles of Scilly. Please note: off-shore addresses can take up to 3/4 days for delivery.